Thursday, January 24, 2013

Growing Pains,

This is not a home, it is a hiding place. There are days when it feels like a home but there are other times when I hope and try to imagine that there is a silent and open space. There is an entitlement of suffocation here. I miss the place where I felt safe. I miss the place where there were people that cared and that although they did not understand they tried. 

This is a blog about remembering please do no mistake it to be a cry for help or a blog about complaints. I just feel that sometimes it is important to just say it or write it, I miss the place and the people that made me feel safe. I hope this does not make it sound as if I am unaware of the wonderful people that are in my life now. There are just some days like today that all I need is a dinner with the posse or a rock band with Jenn and Jess or a place in the bar next to my boo. 

Sometimes I just need to remember that these hard times will end and that they are just a kind reminder of the good times ahead and the good times that I have had.  Today is that day when the only a few things keep me sane. Cheers to hope and the growing pains...

No comments:

Post a Comment